The KUC Main Campus has a fully integrated library with a collection of books, journals, magazines, reports, database, on-line books, virtual library and video materials covering many subject areas including: Accounting, Computer Science, Economics, Civil Engineering, Electronics, Electricals, E- Business, Construction Technology and Management, Nursing, Law, Procurement, Marketing, Management, Information & Communications Technology, and many more.
The library also provides printing and photocopying services to faculty, staff and students, helping to maximize the library's full services and facilities.
The resources at the Main Campus Library include:
Journals & Periodicals:
- African Journals Online (AJOL) (all subjects - table of contents and abstracts)
- http://www.doaj.org/doaj?func=findJournals (full text)
- BioMed Central (Biomedical Sciences)
- Database of African Theses and Dissertations (DATAD) (Abstracts)
- Directory of Open Access Journals (DOAJ) (all subjects)
- Directory of Open Access Repositories (OpenDOAR) (all subjects)
- Highwire Press (Biomedical Sciences)
- Popline1 (Reproductive Health)
On-line Books/Electronic resources