Applications are invited from qualified persons for immediate appointment to the positions listed below at KAAF University College:
Deputy Rector Full Time
- Must be of unblemished character and have a high degree of personal integrity.
- Must be a Professor with extensive research leadership, and preferably with a PhD.
- Must be a distinguished scholar of international repute, who can inspire, direct and motivate employees in the drive to become a world class research intensive University College dedicated to the training of competent healthcare professionals.
- Must display creativity in vision
- Must have specialization in business or engineering or related fields.
- Must possess excellent inter-personal and communication skills, and must be a team player.
- Must be devoted and able to commit full-time attention to the business of the University College.
Terms of AppointmentTo be determined by the University College Council.
Lecturing Positions: Professor/Associate Professor/Senior lecturer/Lecturer Full Time
- Engineering: Civil Engineering, Electrical/ Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Geomatic Engineering, Construction Technology
- Business Administration: Accounting, Human Resource Management, Marketing, Banking and Finance, Insurance and Entrepreneurship
- Computer Science
- Professor: Must have served at least two (2) years as an Associate professor, have at least twenty (20) publications since his appointment as lecturer, at least eight (8) of which should have been published after promotion to Associate Professor.
- Associate Professor: Must have taught for a minimum of four (4) years as a Senior Lecturer, have at least seven (7) publications since the last promotion or total of twelve (12) publications since his appointment as lecturer.
- Senior Lecturer: Must have taught for a minimum of four (4) years as a lecturer, have at least five (5) published papers in referred journals or evidence of acceptance of publications by refereed journals.
- Lecturer: Must have a minimum of two (2) years teaching experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Qualified Applicants are to submit their applications with CVs and certificates to the address below:The Registrar
KAAF University College
P. O. Box WU 177